Multiplication Word Problems
These Multiplication Word Problems use alliteration to make learning multiplication fun and zany! Check printable Answer Key.
© Rudolph 2013
Alliteration = The repetition of consonant sounds.
1) Four crazy clowns each ate three purple peas.
How many purple peas did the four crazy clowns eat?
2) Five hairy hogs each ate seven sacks of seeds.
How many sacks of seeds did the five hairy hogs eat?
3) Two tall trees each shed eight lucky leaves.
How many lucky leaves did the eight tall trees shed?
4) Six silly sailors each drank six sloppy sodas.
How many sloppy sodas did the six silly sailors drink?
5) Nine nimble nymphs each caught five fireflies.
How many fireflies did the nine nimble nymphs catch?
6) Four squirmy squirrels each ate nine natural nuts.
How many natural nuts did the four squirmy squirrels eat?
7) Seven sinister sisters each sold eight worthless wigs.
How many worthless wigs did the seven sinister sisters sell?
8) Eight elated elephants each ate nine twisted trees.
How many twisted trees did the eight elated elephants eat?
9) Two giddy goats each ate seven green globs.
How many green globs did the two giddy goats eat?
10) Three funny frogs each ate five flying flies.
How many flying flies did the three funny frogs eat?